[Question&Answer] 'First Unit' Mamamoo+ "It's Different from Group And Solo, Thanks to Moomoo, I Gained Courage"

 


Below is a Q&A to commemorate the release of Mamamoo+'s first single.

Q. How do you feel about Mamamoo's first unit?

The feeling of 'fun' is the biggest. I am very happy and looking forward to the thought of being able to show a different side to Moomoo (fandom name). Through this activity, I want to make more fun memories with the Moomoos. (Solar)

I am most excited to be able to show a different side of myself from group or solo activities. We were able to show the public our chemistry called 'Yongkongbyeol-kong', and it seemed like a good opportunity to have fun with Moomoos, so I had fun while preparing. (by door)

Q. What kind of unit is Mamamoo+?

Mamamoo+ is a (+) unit project that will add new charm to Solar and Moonbyul. Like this album, you can collaborate with other artists, or it can be a concept or a genre. I am looking forward to being able to show you various aspects. (Solar)





Q. What is the title song introduction and listening point?


The title song 'Better' is a song with a healing message that everything will get better with the one you love, even in the tiring daily life. It is a good song to listen to when you have a lot of thoughts and your head is complicated, so I recommend it as a BGM in your daily life. (Moonbyul)

Q. Why did you choose 'Better' as your unit's debut song?

It just makes me feel better when I listen to this song, so I thought it would be perfect for Mamamoo+'s debut song. Do you feel like you are back in your rookie days? (Laughs) The track and vocals harmonized to create a refreshing and sweet feeling, so I felt good while recording. (Solar)


Q. How was your collaboration with rapper Big Nati?


Previously, Big Nati appeared as a guest on Naver Now's 'Studio Moonnight'. At that time, we suggested that we work together, but I had no idea that it would become such a relationship. When we worked together, they were really cute and friendly. From the entertainment contents to the music video, it was so fun and enjoyable to shoot, and the breathing was very good. (Moonbyul)

Q. What did you focus on the most while working on the new song? What message does it contain?

I worked with the greatest emphasis on this part, 'I hope that people in need can be healed with this song'. Even when recording, I tried to contain bright and positive energy to fit the mood. (Solar)



Q. What are your future plans?


Now that we have released a song that marks the beginning of the unit, we plan to try out various aspects of Solar and Moonbyul with Mamamoo+ in the future. Please stay tuned. (Solar)

There are so many activities that I want to do as a unit, so I plan to show them slowly in the future. (Moonbyul)




Q. Lastly, a word to the Moomoos.

Thanks to the Moomoos, I have the courage to show another side of me with 'Mamamoo+' with Byeol. I am very grateful to the Moomoos who gave me such courage, and I will show you a good side of me as Mamamoo+ in the future. I always want to say thank you and thank you. (Solar)

I have a lot to show you in the future. Don't go anywhere while enjoying 'Better' and wait, I'll come back to you. (Moonbyul)