SHINee's Key shared his feelings about working with NCT's Jeno.

 


SHINee's Key shared his feelings about working with NCT's Jeno.


Key held a press conference through an online live broadcast ahead of the release of his 2nd regular album 'Gasoline' on the 30th. This is a solo comeback after 11 months since the 1st mini album 'BAD LOVE'. It is the first full album in 3 years and 9 months. Key said, "I wanted to do it as a regular album even when I was doing 'Bad Love', but I released a mini album because of the delay in preparation. Since the time of 'Bad Love', I prepared it with the 'Petrol' album in mind."

The b-side song 'Villain' is an impressive song with rhythmic synths and colorful FX sounds, and NCT's Jeno participates in the featuring, matching the key with a different breath. Key said, “It’s not a genre of music that has been shown a lot in SHINee. I have a naughty-like character, so I put the message that a villain can become a hero by making use of these characters.” He said, “I wanted to work with Jeno, who is both a vocalist and a rapper, so I contacted him directly, and he gladly did it. My very husky voice was against me, so there was synergy,” he said, raising expectations.