After Kim Garam’s scandal, HYBE Decides to get rid of the controversial member in the first place

 


Trainee A Which is A HYBE's trainee group, has been gaining much attention as soon as the members were revealed last year. Additionally, a YouTube channel was created where the trainees could connect with fans and keep them updated on their training to become the next boy group released by Big Hit Label.




Unfortunately, Leo revealed through a recent Vlog that he will depart from the trainee group. He first apologized to fans for not updating fans recently and explained, "I have been a trainee for three years and a half. These past three and a half years, started when I was 17 years old, so it felt really long. I made many good memories and learned a lot."


The trainee continued to explain that he has a constant worry about his future that had been growing as the years passed. He elaborated, "On the other hand, during those three and a half years, the worries I've had kept getting bigger. I tried to hide them from others but the worries kept growing with time until I couldn't even control them."


Netizens Reaction On HYBE's Trainee Leo Leaving The Company.

1. After seeing the comments, I thought it was the company’s fault.. but after reviewing the lyrics, it seems it’s true that he should leave.

2. So they’ll be debuting as a 6-member group

3. I think it’s good that he left

4. He did it wrong, but I think the biggest problem is that the company’s management team didn’t check the lyrics.

5. It’s the company’s fault

6. Looks like the company wasn’t able to manage the artists in the first place

7. I thought the company would keep him, but I’m glad he left.

8. After Kim Garam’s scandal, I think they decided to get rid of the controversial member in the first place

9. Why are you blaming the company?

10. If he had been a good person, he wouldn’t have written lyrics like that