Netizens React about TWICE “Talk that Talk” MV. Let's Find Out.


On August 26, TWICE Release Their "Talk That Talk" MV Which Is The Main Center of Korean Pop Music Update Currently.


People are Watching This Music Video and Many of Them are Commenting Expressing Their Emotions , Thoughts.


1. The song is so good
2. I like the song, especially the last part of Nayeon
3. The song is nothing special but Jihyo and Sana are so pretty
4. I wonder if my ears are weird, but I’m not the only one who can’t hear the lyrics
5. I can’t even hear the lyrics, but the melody is so good
6. It’s really the best song out of all the new songs I’ve been listening to lately, it’s so fun
7. The chorus is so f*cking good.
8. The song is so good! The MV is also very cute, and the TWICE members are all very pretty, especially Jihyo
9. I really didn’t expect it, but the song is crazy. The chorus gives me goosebumps!!!!
10. I love it so much, the chorus is so overwhelmingㅋㅋㅋ
11. Nayeon and Jihyo’s parts are so cool and good~ TWICE is always pretty
12. I like the chorus, it’s like I keep listening to the chorus, the outfits are so pretty.

13. Twice is back 

14. Twice is here